Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

For Mothers Day I was given a box from Jade she made at school. The box contained 11 things she loves about me: 1. Thank you for reminding me to feed my pet. 2. I love the way you are always there for us. 3. I love your creamy mashed potatoes. 4. I love the way your hair is always wavy. 5. Thank you for making me clean my room, even though I hate it. 6. I love the way you like to read because you always encourage me in reading. 7. I like it when you say Rise and Shine. 8. I love the way you talk on the phone for a long time and I can listen. 9. I remember when you took me Transiberian Orchestra. 10. I LOVE how we both want to open... See More a pet store. 11. You Are The Best Mom That Ever Lived!

Of course, I cut the box apart and taped all of the little slips of paper to a bigger piece of paper and framed it :)

No comments: