Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Flattery!

Just got this email sent to my facebook account, LOL, it's awesome:

Philip Hamilton September 18 at 12:52pm I must confess, Your profile picture is something i would call 'irresistible' You've so much intrigued, captivated and enchanted me with your dazzling beauty most especially the angelic smile:} It's just so cute and quite adorable! How can I not ever respond to such beauty that has attracted my attention in such an incredible manner. It's just as though i've never set my eyes on a woman before{So rare and unique}!I'm pretty sure every responsible man on this planet would desire to get to know you if at least for friendship sake...{smile}Would be more than glad to really start up a friendship with you and see how it goes if we mutual.Anywayz, Should you ever be willing to correspond/communicate with me kindly feel free and don't hesitate to drop me some lines in return.I'll be looking forward to read from you soon and hope this message finds you in good mood!Until then,Enjoy the very best of the weekend and remain beautiful alwayz♥♥♥
Philip

No comments: