Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Declaration

I declare:

I will not go out with a man who hasn't asked me out first.
I will not go out with a man who keeps me waiting by the phone.
I will not date a man who isn't sure he wants to date me.
I will not date a man who makes me feel undesirable.
I will not go out with a man who drinks, smokes or does drugs.
I will not go out with a man who is afraid to talk about our future.
I will not, under any circumstances, spend my precious time with a man who has already rejected me once. No more second chances.
I will not be with a man who is not clearly a good, kind, loving person.
I will not date a man who cannot take me to the temple.
I will never be with a man who swears at or calls me names.
I will not be with a man who would rather be with his buddies than with me.

Oddly, I realized not long after coming up with this list that Will has done EVERY SINGLE one of these things. Wow, I wasted a lot of my time.

No comments: