Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stalker

I read a book recommended by a good friend called "He's just not that into you". Good book. A little blan, I skimmed a lot of it, a lot of it didn't apply or was difficult to apply because the guy who is "just not that into me" and I have kids together so the option of just never speaking to him again is out. Also, as far as I am concerned is the option of creating a "business" relationship with him. But it was interesting none the less. I realized through reading this book that my boy Joe, that I've been waiting 6 months to see again is just not that into me. If he were, he'd of found a way to find me, gone to every dance, talked to everyone I knew. Much in the same way I cyber-stalked him trying to find his number. My boy Brandon, that works at Maverik that I flirted so heavily with is just not that into me. I gave him MY number on a napkin and said "text me sometime when you're bored". Never heard from him. Went in another time and saw him (I planned my visits when he was there, yes, I'm a stalker) and asked him how he was and he said "SO hungover!" Oh, so he's a drinker, great. Saw him a couple of weeks later outside smoking ... great. So not only is he not that into me, but I had to throw the brakes on that one!! I'm tired of wasting my time. I won't do it again. If they want me ... they better get in motion and come get me.

No comments: