Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Stretching

So on April 10th I'm FLYING, something I've done only 4 times in my whole life, to San Diego to go on a CRUISE to Cabo San Lucas Mexico. I've never seen the ocean, or been on a boat. Honestly, I'm terrified of the water... should be fun! I've also never been anywhere out of Utah except the states immediately surrounding me (Idaho, Colorado, Montana, Nevada, California and drove through the corner of Arizona once, for 15 minutes) and of course Ohio. So I'm excited about that ... THEN, when we get back to San Diego on the 15th, I am going to FLY out of San Diego and fly to Atlanta, Georgia where my best friend from my youth will be picking me up and driving me to South Carolina! I'll stay in South Carolina Thursday night and on Friday afternoon we're going to drive back to Georgia for some sort of Woman's Empowerment conference that goes Friday night and Saturday morning. Then back to South Carolina or somewhere! And then I'll fly back to Salt Lake on Sunday evening. I am SOOOOOOOO excited and SOOOOOOO nervous!! I am going to pay for it all (the cruise is already paid for) w/ my tax returns and I figured it's MY turn ... I DESERVE it, I get it and no one is going to say anything about it. I lied to Will about it though, told him my friend is paying the airfare. :)

No comments: