Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things

I was just putting on my Jammie's and started to think about some things that I just love for no reason imparticular, just love that they exist... Here's a list of some of them:

1. My Dr. Pepper Jammie bottoms.
2. My yellow polka-dotted bra (it's my happy little secret when I wear it)
3. The black 500 count Egyptian cotton sateen sheets on my bed.
4. Redbox
5. Brylin's shoes with the yellow shoelaces that I am forever tripping over.
6. The yellow Lego sunflowers the kids made me for Mother's Day.
7. My camera
8. When Asher (the ferret) gives me "Mama Kisses"
9. Dr. Pepper
10. My belt with the heart shaped belt buckle.
11. The purple Littlest Petshop ferret that I have in my car
12. My friends Mandi and Mo
13. Facebook (I am now friends with my very best friend from when I was a kid!)
14. Twinkies
15. Build A Bear's

No comments: