Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

AM

"As you lay in bed drifting off to sleep every night, make it a habit to envision what you "could" do in the future. Don't think about problems & errrands. Imagine possibilities & solutions. See, hear, and feel yourself in the future situation with it done! Imagine the steps in your head. Inspire yourself."

WHAT will YOU envision as you fall asleep?

Watched the movie "The Secret" and now I'm listening to it on my ipod. I discovered that the word "will" has kept me captive for a long time. "I WILL lose weight" "I WILL be happy" ... I finally discovered that the word that I need to use to open up my world is AM "I AM losing weight" "I AM happy!" ...

I AM happy, I AM okay, I AM at peace with myself and my life, I AM tired and going to bed!!

No comments: