Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Binge

So when I am angry I eat.  When I am stressed I craved sugar, or my "alcohol", Dr. Pepper.  Today, my kids are stressing me out equally as bad as they are pissing me off.  So, to get back at them ... Because I'm smart like this, I drove down to the store, bought not one, but SIX donuts and a 20oz Dr. Pepper. 

I haven't eaten yet today, it's 5:15pm.  I didn't eat yesterday that I can recall except 4 pieces of pizza for dinner.

Clearly I am not thinking.  After one and a half donuts and 10oz of my 20oz Dr. Pepper my stomach is turning.  Serves me right.

I just can't quite get my head in the right place lately.  Nothing is working right.  I am just not happy.  I don't want to diet anymore because it doesn't matter.  Why should I?  I'm always going to be fat, I am always going to hate my body, I am always going to be unhappy ... So why try? 

And whoever said that "alcohol" and donuts makes everything better lied. 

Oh, and I bought my little Dragon a pepperoni meat stick thingy too because a 7lb dog needs to binge eat too. 

Why am I in such a bad place?

No comments: