Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Fail


 Oh I HATE MORNINGS!!  I don't sleep well, I have sleep apnea & fibromyalgia and both have a tendency to screw w/ my ability to have a restful night.  Needless to say, I'm already DNA deep not a morning person, but add on a bad nights sleep & it just gets worse.  Thankfully, in addition to the FM & apnea, I also have bipolar, so once in awhile I get to where I can't sleep even though I really, really want to.  Not in one of those fantastic spells right now though, so sleep I must.

Because of my over-need of sleep & my basic DNA make up that says mornings are of the devil I didn't get up this morning and exercise.  No excuses really ... I just really, really didn't want to get up.  My Sweetheart did try to wake me, but I just couldn't wake up enough to move (and I secretly think he didn't want to do it either so he didn't push it too much).  However, two of my sons and now one of my daughters wants to get up and exercise with us in the morning so I suppose I need to get my lazy sleep-deprived backside to bed.  Goodnight.

Let's all do better tomorrow.

No comments: