Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Here Goes!

Starting at 6:30a Monday morning 1/14/2013 my Sweetheart & I are going to start exercising together.  We've invited two of our sons to exercise along, but mostly because we'll be exercising right above their bedroom.  Here's what we're going to do:
I figure with as sedentary as I have been for the last ... oh ... forever ... That I'd better start small.  I'm so thankful that my Sweetheart is so willing to do it with me, so I do not have to try to motivate myself, so I do not have to do it all alone.  I'm also going to *try* to do a walk everyday but with the temperatures dropping to below zero when it's dark I'm thinking FORGET IT! I'll walk when it's warm outside.  So, here goes!!!

No comments: