Life

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blank

So, I'm in a better place today. 

I've been steadily weeding the sugar back out of my diet that I allowed to slip back in because I'm lazy, glutinous and have no self-control.  For breakfast I had Kashi Go Lean (which STILL tastes like cardboard) w/ strawberries. It was pretty good. I skipped lunch because I was out being overly busy as a mom and just didn't have time for anything but fast food so I decided nothing was better than that.  Dinner was KFC because I was gone from 11am to 8pm today and just simply didn't have time to prepare anything.  I was careful on portion sizes, which I swear is half this countries problem and is 100% of my children's problem.  I haven't checked in on myfitnesspal all weekend.  As my previous posts have shown, I've been sort of "off" lately and just couldn't bring myself to care enough to even check in.  I'm working on getting back on that wagon and will try to log today's stuff, if I remember as it's already 12:30 and I am totally sacked.

I'd like to rattle on about something unrelated to weight, too.  So if you are only checking in for that, now's a good time to bail. 

In May 1998 I left my home & flew to Columbus Ohio to serve an 18 month long mission for my church.  I served around a whole lot of missionaries, I served with some amazing and fantastic sisters.  But I honestly feel like it was a wasted 18 months of my life.  I truly do not feel like I made an impact on anybody in Ohio.  I made some good friends, that I am very thankful to ... But I just didn't exist in Ohio. 

Well, I just deleted most of everything I was going to say because earlier today my father informed me that I expect the world to revolve around me and the way that post read it certainly did seem that way, although that's not how I feel. 

I'll find some more motivating weight loss stuff to post about tomorrow and try to avoid the personal stuff. 

No comments: